I began this blog as a way to redefine, or perhaps rediscover, the beauty of ME after losing all my hair to alopecia universalis over 5 years ago. Join me in the movement to see ourselves and our world through a lens not offered by our culture.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 4 Challenge--My Mix and Un-Matched Outift



My ensemble for the day includes three different patterns (flower print, stripes, and diamond-shaped earrings) and four different color schemes (vibrant reds and greens on my top, black and white scarf, a combo of sea green and purple on my eyes, gold and pearl earrings). It's not that I tried to find elements that didn't match on purpose; I just didn't spend too much time thinking about what I was putting on. I think it works!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I didn't even think anything of it before I saw this post. It definitely works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a colage of design and color on a artist of words!!!!

    ReplyDelete